Find out why South County Physical Therapy, Inc. has been trusted for providing exemplary treatment for 30 years.
SCPT is dedicated to providing every patient with quality, personalized rehabilitative care in an environment that is safe, comfortable and compassionate. There is no other physical therapy organization in the region with more cumulative experience on staff, and we are proud of that, especially since the majority of our therapists have such longstanding tenure with our practice.
We provide orthopedic physical therapy and rehabilitation for the weekend and competitive athlete, injured worker, post-surgical patient, complex pain patient, and general orthopedic patient.
- We have treated thousands of patients since 1985.
- We are most recognized for providing high quality and personalized rehabilitative care in an environment that is safe, comfortable, and compassionate.
- SCPT has more than thirty physical therapists, who have a combined average of over 12 years of experience in the PT field.
- Due to the increased cost of PT borne by each patient, SCPT strives to hire and retain seasoned therapists.
- Our goal is to provide each patient with expert treatment each visit and, hopefully, shorten the length and cost of treatment.
- Healthcare is a personal and individual experience. SCPT recognizes that each patient has individual needs and reasons to seek physical therapy. SCPT’s physical therapists take the time to listen and tailor a patient’s program to his/her individual needs.
- Each patient’s program is developed to address several different goals.
- We accept many health insurance plans and most private insurance coverage; self-pay options can also be considered.
- With six convenient locations throughout Central Massachusetts, easy access to major highways, and minimal intake paperwork, it is convenient for our patients to maintain and complete their prescribed physical therapy plan.
- To achieve the highest value in physical therapy, SCPT’s programs are customized to address your physical, psychological and emotional well-being.
- We offer convenient appointment options, including early, evening, and Saturday appointments.
- Our experienced professionals are committed to mentoring our staff.
- SCPT is privately owned and operated.
- SCPT adheres to its core values.