Join our quest to find a cure for MS! Click to learn more and donate today.
Quality Care, Conveniently Located
With six convenient locations throughout Central Massachusetts, easy access to major highways, and minimal intake paperwork, we make it easy for our patients to maintain and complete their prescribed physical therapy plan.
Our success in a highly competitive environment is built solely on the ability to attract and retain gifted, intelligent, and dedicated therapists. In each of our locations, our therapists have exceptional and specialized skill sets which can meet the needs of any of our patients, and we dedicate countless hours to continuing education, mentoring, and ongoing staff development to ensure that our team is on the cutting-edge of our industry.
- Individually Tailored Treatment Programs
Our therapists tailor each patient’s treatment program to their individual goals, some of which may include: restoring function, improving mobility, relieving pain, limiting physical disabilities, maintaining overall fitness health, and providing education for the prevention of injury. more
- Multiple Treatment Options Lead To Better Results
South County Physical Therapy, Inc. offers many different treatment techniques to our patients. By having multiple options available, we can better determine the best course of treatment for each patient’s needs. more
- We Can’t Do It Alone
South County Physical Therapy, Inc. encourages our patients to take an active role in their recovery. While we are able to evaluate injuries, treat pain, and start patients on the road to recovery, we know that complete healing doesn’t happen overnight. That’s why we create treatments that promote early independence with self-management strategies. more
Why Choose Us?
SCPT is dedicated to providing our patients with quality, personalized rehabilitative care in an environment that is safe, comfortable and compassionate. We provide orthopedic physical therapy and rehabilitation for the weekend and competitive athlete, injured worker, post-surgical patient, complex pain patient, and general orthopedic patient.
- Since its inception in 1985, South County Physical Therapy, Inc. has treated thousands of patients. We are most recognized for providing high quality and personalized rehabilitative care in an environment that is safe, comfortable, and compassionate.
- We recognize that every patient has specific needs and reasons for seeking physical therapy.
- Each program offered addresses several different goals.
- Treatment by South County Physical Therapy, Inc. is covered under many health insurance plans and most private insurance coverage; self-pay options can also be considered.